Let me just say that Nickelback is a phenomenal band live in concert. Chuck and I went to see them Saturday night. I won tickets about a week ago and we were looking forward to it, but we weren't expecting a lot from it. We were absolutely pleasantly surprised! Chad Kroger, while being a "party boy" and swearing, seemed incredibly intelligent and was quite charming. He was funny, he obviously has a connection not only to his music, but to other artists that have influenced him. He was gracious with the crowd and his crew. Truly, one of the best concerts I've ever been to. When we were leaving, we happened across a guy that was selling tickets to the Def Leppard concert this Wednesday. I bought 2 tickets, 20 bucks. About the same seats that we just had. Chuck is a huge Def Leppard fan, and them playing with Poison is maybe a once in a lifetime experience. So, we're very excited about that! And we're going to Spamalot tonight! I don't have much to say today, I had a very long weekend, and I'm exhausted. I'm sure I'll have more to say tomorrow after Spamalot.
Oh, we got 3rd place at trivia last night! Yay for us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment