Thursday, August 27, 2009

Mama's Got a Brand New Blog

You know, I always thought of blogging as something for the intellecutally sound. And then I remembered that I got a perfect score on my SAT's. I got a 35 on my ACT, and I've been tested at genius levels. Now, does that me smart? On paper it does. But, I feel that my real smarts come from the everyday life I live. The experiences I've had and the people I know. C'mon people, I get confused watching Bill O'Reily, and he just yells at people! (Love you Mr. O!!) I may not be popular. I make not be rich. I may be a 'nobody', but I have a wonderful boyfriend, and I am a 'Mother' to a great black labrador named Chase. I have friends and family that I can count on and they know that I'm there for them as well. I play frisbee golf on Sundays, and I'm getting good! If it sounds like I'm nothing special, then you don't know me at all. BUt, if I sound like you or even someone you know, then this is the blog for you.


Tonight Chuck and I had his realator Kathy over for dinner tonight. She's a great woman! She's was paitent for a year and helped Chuck find his home. Unfortuneately, we only got see her for about an hour before we had to leave for Chuck's Ultimate Frisbee quarter-finals...which his team won! Yay for boyfriends! Anyway, we so rarely have people over, so Chase spazzes out everytime someone comes to visit. I take him for walks everyday. He meets people on those walks. He comes to frisbee with us on Sundays. He's used to those people though. I don't know what to do about him. Same thing with him tearing up all his toys. Every toy he gets, ends up shredded or in peices in a matter of minutes. He's almost a year and he's 92 lbs. Chase is almost too much to handle. And, yes, I realize that there are those of you that have children, and a husband and pets of your own. But, Chase is our baby. When you have problems with your kids, you complain and ask for advice. But then I get the people that look down on me because I think of Chase as my child and I have issues with him. UGH! Anyway, I found out that I am not smart enough to set up a Facebook business page. By the way, for those of you that don't know what Facebook is...well, you probably don't keep up with current events or use the internet, so you aren't reading this anyway. So, I was trying to set up a page for my cakes. I make specialty cakes and cupcakes. With all of my smarts, I could NOT for the life of me figure it out! Its so frustrating. But, I'll keep working on it. I'm on the lookout for a domain that I can set up a page for myself. But as it is, its 1:00 AM. I'm tired. It was 89 degrees in the house today. Did I mention that we don't have AC?

No comments:

Post a Comment