I don't have much to say in this blog, even though its been a few weeks since my last post.
I have a boyfriend who is amazing. I can laugh with him, he teaches me things, and we can laugh at ourselves with each other. I had a really nice birthday dinner with a dear friend of mine, and got to spend the holiday weekend with family.
What more could a girl ask for?
There is a song that has been stuck in my brain for several days and I want to share a portion of it with whomever reads this.
I know these corners, I know these streets
Curbside prophets, they're yelling at me.
He can save my soul for a drink and dollar.
Yeah, he's yelling about my tattoos,
We all live with the scars we choose.
They might hurt like hell,
But they all make us stronger.
If you want it, come and get it.
If you want it, come and get it.
You'll understand, Take me as I am.
Slow to trust, but I'm quick to love,
I push too hard, and I give too much.
I ain't sayin' I'm perfect, but I promise I'm worth it.
Take Me As I am by Sugarland
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

:)
ReplyDelete